Smart Laser Hair
- 200 individual laser diodes
- Unique smart-laser matrix technology
- 7 focused scalp sections, customized energy delivery
- Auto Stable Energy (ASE)
- Safety detector, unit shuts off when removed
- Multi-language voice controls
- Bluetooth 4.0, smart App control
- Supports both Android and iOS
- Individualized treatment schedule
- Maintains history records
- Integrated treatment reminder
- Lightweight: under 550 grams
We maximize hair regeneration
FDA CLEARED | CE APPROVED
One iHelmet, One family, Lifetime use.
iHelmet is designed for men and women with androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata, postpartum hair loss, and chemotherapy-induced hair loss. It is applicable for men who have Norwood-Hamilton Classification IIa-V and women with Ludwig-Savin Classification of I-II. It also treats Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Phototypes I-IV in men and women.
How does the iHelmet Promote Growth?
Every treatment is customized for you based on the extent of the hair loss and scalp area. iHelmet emits some of the strongest lasers to maximize growth and a smart sensor to lighten the setting on areas that are growing hair.
Where does the hair come from?
Your natural hair grows from your follicles. While your follicles have always been there it just needs the kick start to start growing again. With iHelmet, your hair not only grows but adds more volume and density than ever before.
In What Way is the iHelmet used?
The iHelmet App is a groundbreaking milestone in hair growing technology. iHelmet App is provides services about hair growth, including reminders, records, evaluations and customized laser modes for treatment all at your fingertips.
Safe. Non-invasive. Effective.
With 500 units installed worldwide and over 20,000 patients treated, iHelmet is beneficial for your practice and for your patients.